goDonate Plus Launch
- by Ian McCawley
Increases online fundraising with Tailored Donor Journeys
goDonate is today unveiling a new iteration of its digital donation solution – goDonate Plus – that will allow charities to tailor the donation journeys supporters make while on their website.
goDonate Plus is a SaaS solution designed to give charities powerful online donation tools to maximise their digital fundraising efforts. goDonate is already used by charities including NSPCC, Royal British Legion and Battersea, among others.
The solution underpins a streamlined, consistent donor experience and is easy for fundraising professionals to use, so they don’t need digital technology expertise to manage campaigns.
goDonate Plus offers clear advantages – not least increased revenues – for charities looking to provide seamless donor journeys. Organisations already enjoying the benefits of goDonate features include:
- Battersea – A/B tests revealed an uplift in donations of 63% after the charity switched to the solution
- Alzheimer’s Society – Conversion rate jumped from 22% to 65%
- Prostate Cancer UK – saw 31% increase in donations
Vicky Reeves, Managing Director, goDonate, said: “Charities told us they wanted more control over the donation experience for appeals and campaigns. For example, the ability to create a donation funnel for a Christmas cash appeal or disaster fund, with the ability to tailor the donation prompts, messaging, imagery, fields and other features.
“Until now, only very large charities could afford these powerful tools, so we’re proud to make goDonate Plus available to a wider range of organisations - ultimately giving campaigns better content, consistency and conversion.
“This really is unique in the UK market. We know that conversion rate is higher for fundraising appeals when the messaging is consistent from the initial ask right through to the paying of the donation. Giving fundraisers the tools to create custom donation journeys for campaigns is a game-changer for many charities.”
Key features of goDonate Plus include:
- Seamless integration with a charity website to handle online donations in a fully branded, consistent experience across mobile to desktop
- Simple-to-use CMS for fundraisers to tailor their donation and campaign journeys –- from initial donation form to ‘thank you’ page & email
- Includes built-in digital wallets like ApplePay, GooglePay and PayPal for slick donor experience and efficient data capture
- Full campaign/appeal tracking; view of individual records and donations; integration with Google Analytics
- Also integrates with back-end CRM systems such as Raiser’s Edge, Care, Dynamics and Salesforce
- Level 1 PCI-DSS compliant and GDPR compliant
goDonate Essential – Ideal for small and medium charities with simpler requirements, the SaaS donation solution is cost effective for organisations that wish to have all the benefits of a frictionless and engaging donation experience, but with “out of the box” functionalities.
goDonate Enterprise – For larger UK & international organisations with more bespoke requirements, the solution includes a flexible CMS to create campaign-specific landing pages and journeys, full integration with CRM and email platforms, custom source coding and a tailored implementation to suit every need.
Gaenor Hall, Senior Fundraising Manager at Scripture Union, a goDonate Plus customer, comments: “Technology is a challenge – I use it mainly because I have to. When we needed to change our donation site my initial reaction was dread.
“However, goDonate is logical to use, allowing bespoke set-up and connection with supporters. We can add a variety of payment methods, and multiple giving pages tailored to many different campaigns. It gives us the diversity of options we require.”
The latest from WPNC
10 Top Tips
for increasing income through online in-memory tribute funds
MILLENNIALS AND GEN X DONORS
Are keen to leave a Legacy Gift in their Will
Legacies & The Millennial Generation Webinar
Significant increases in will writing
goDonate Report & Findings Webinar
The Latest Online Donations Report by GoDonate & Key Findings