How to innovate to drive recovery and growth post-Lockdown
- by Dan Martin
Innovation is now core business
For many organisations across the globe, the need for new ideas and innovative practices is a priority leaping from the back burner to the forefront of everyday work streams in planning for a better future and a more challenging landscape beyond the coronavirus pandemic.
In this 45 minute webinar we’ll consider the key ingredients of successful innovation.
What we'll cover...
- How do you adapt your products, marketing, and communications to engage new cohorts of people who think and behave differently?
- Why innovation should be the golden thread that runs through your organisation.
- How technology opportunities will change how you design customer experiences.
- What kinds of data and insight can you use to inform and test your ideas.
- Who at your organisation should be involved and what are the frameworks for supporting innovation?
- What methods can rapidly identify concepts that have the best chance of success?
Date: 10am until 10.45am Tuesday 23rd June 2020
Places are limited so please register today if you would like to attend.
The latest from WPNC
The Charity For Civil Servants
launches digital carer's tool
Macmillan Cancer Support
creates new online tribute fund following digital overhaul
FREE Self-identification Webinar
A digital advertising approach where the creative *is* the targeting
One-off donations increase by more than 500% during lockdown